Search This Blog


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DaY SiX

Success!! Ha! Spelled it right this time. 

Today was pretty fantastic. I worked on only 2 hours of sleep and still felt like if I wanted to I could have run a marathon (okay, maybe not a marathon). Everything is starting to click and make sense to me. I'm feeling way more in tune with myself, and I'm beginning to realize that food isn't all that important. It's our state of mind and attitude that are important. The reason why raw is working so well for me this time around is because I am allowing it to work. I'm no longer resisting the fact that I can live off fruits and veggies. I am accepting of pretty much everything around me, and my life is starting to pull itself back together. I'm giving up the stupid image of perfection that I've always tried to mold myself into. No one is perfect. Perfection is impossible, and it's down right BoRiNg! I like flaws, flaws add to our character. I am more comfortable with myself now than I've ever been. My whole life I've been a victim of the mirror, constantly trying to change who I am to fit in and please others. I am a freakin' nerd, I've always been a nerd and I love being a nerd. I love Harry Potter lol apart from Twilight they are the only set of books I've ever finished. I love saying weird random shit, and making no sense. I love laughing at any and almost everything. I love smiling like a fool for no damn reason. I love talking to people who are real. I love nature. I love being different. I love being plain old me. AnD I love YoU! :) 

And, I also love my bed which I am about to collapse into and have the best sleep of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment