Search This Blog


Friday, May 28, 2010

Still Like That Old Time A' Rock and Roll

Haha had that song stuck in my head this morning, compliments of my good ol' friend Todd :) 

Anyways...today is day numero dose of my raw transformation. 

Day Two: Your Past Results Do Not Ensure Future Failures (You mean I'm not going to be a screw up forever?!)

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone
can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard

Day two is all about overcoming MPEMPS (my past equals my present syndrome). All too often we cut ourselves short because we feel unable to accomplish things we've failed at in the past. Well guess what...that was the past! I don't know about you...but I like to live in the present as much as possible (easier said than done on most occasions.) So, whatever I've failed a million contrillion times at trying to go raw, but that just means I've learned a lot more about myself and my limits. I've learned what works for my body and what doesn't. Everyone is different and I believe there isn't one true way of doing anything. Just gotta listen to our own bodies and go with our own intuition, cuz ultimately we know ourselves better than anyone else. I feel very good about the upcoming 20 days. The long 3 day weekend might actually be the good feeling that I'm feeling but haha oh well, I'll take it. If you're not having fun with what you're doing I can guarantee it will be a failure, so my mindset is to have a good time no matter what life presents me with. So, rock out!

1 comment: