Search This Blog


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ready, Aim, FiiiiRe

Day One: Are you interested or are you committed? (Make up your damn mind!)

“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but
no plans.” ~ Peter F. Drucker

Well, I would have to say I'm definitely committed. I've got a plan, and I'm sticking to it. I think one of my biggest problems is commitment. I hate it for some reason. I can be all for something, but the second I commit to it there is like this internal change that tells me to do everything opposite. So0o0 I guess through this whole process I'm not only working on instilling healthier eating habits, but also working on my fear of commitment and success. For some reason I'm a little scared to be good at something. Maybe I'm scared I'll eventually fail? Maybe it's too much pressure, or maybe I don't feel like I deserve it? Whatever it is, I'm ready to grow the heck up and start enjoying my life to the fullest. Day one, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment