Search This Blog


Friday, May 28, 2010

DaY TwO

 Success!!

 There's the yummy salad I had for lunch

Another great day, despite the lovely Oregon weather. I honestly don't mind the rain much anymore, except it did almost keep me from going to yoga. I didn't want to show up sopping wet from my bike ride, but then I realized...I'm going to get drenched in sweat anyways, so what's the big deal?! No rain is going to stop me! At least not this time lol. 

It's been like a week since I've gone to yoga so I was a little nervous about getting back into it. I never know what to expect in that 105 degree room, but this was one of the best practices I've ever had! I didn't even need water throughout the whole 90min. session! That kinda blew me away. Usually I'm takin' sips ever other pose, but this time...just didn't feel the need. And my bike ride home was super easy. The rain actually probably helped to keep my body temperature cool. So, thanks rain! 

There's always a silver lining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment