Search This Blog


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Here I go, Here I go, Here I go AgAiN

So0o yes, I am jumping back on the Raw wagon. If you don't know what I mean by that...then look up Raw food and I'm sure you can figure it out. I've been flip flopping back and forth for almost a year now, and I'm getting so fed up with myself. Do I want to be raw and have amazing health, or don't I? Do I want to feel great, wake up with bounds of energy and make it happily through the day? DUH. So then why can't I seem to do it? It's because my mind and palate are spoiled little brats, that's why. Right now, I'd much rather satisfy my sweet tooth for a second than enjoy a lifetime of clarity. So how do I wake up from this sugar intoxicated nightmare I'm in? Answer is, I have no freakin' clue. But, I do think making this blog will help. Truth be told, no one but myself will probably even read it lol but as long as I can get my feelings out it should help set my priorities straight.

My life's in a bit of a scramble right now. Everything seems to be backwards and on most days I'm the worst kind of hypocrite. I'm studying Holistic Nutrition, yet 20 min. ago I ate a ginormous bowl of ice cream. My actions sure as hell don't measure up to the good things I want to see in the world. What kind of person am I to promote healthy living when I can't even muster up the discipline to live my own life that way? I don't make sense, and I know that. So, it's time to start living what I believe. Practice what I preach, and be the best that I can be. I gotta stop caring what other people think, and start living my truth. I can't please everyone, and there are going to be people who look down on the things I'm doing...but so what? I'm not living in a bubble anymore. If I get hurt, who cares. At least I'll know I did something. A sedentary life is much more unsatisfying than a life of failure. At least the failure has stories, at least the failure has gained opportunity to grow. I've become stagnant, and that's probably the worst. I'm scared to fail, scared to succeed. Fear, what a spirit killer. Yeah I'm scared, yeah I might fall...but God has blessed me with legs and a strong heart so I will continue to get right back up and become what I believe in. I once got a fortune cookie that read, "No obstacle will stand in the way of your success this month." Well, I taped that sucker to my computer, and crossed out the month part. No obstacle will stand in the way of my success. Words to live by :)

2 comments:

  1. Strong heart. Says so much. I love what you did with the fortune!
    -Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa Girard-PesterfieldMay 31, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    Words to live by for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete