Search This Blog


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Splish Splash I was Takin' a Bath (well...a shower)

So, yeah. Have you ever realized how calming a shower is? Not sure if it's the heat, the sound of the water, or maybe even the whole being naked part...but taking a shower is probably the best feeling in the world. In a way it's like a mini-massage. The water hitting your body, the steam. It's all so relaxing. Not sure how relaxing it was to the rest of the house this morning, since I was singing at the top of my lungs lol but that's not important. The real important thing I noticed about the shower was how open minded I feel while I'm in there. A bunch of good thoughts just come pouring in. Like I was wondering why we even wear clothes. Lol now anyone who truly knows me knows that I'm probably the biggest prude out there so this has no sexual meaning what-so-ever, but like when and why did we start wearing clothes? Goes back to Eden with Eve eating the apple...guess afterwards they saw shame in showing their bodies, but why? The body is a beautiful thing when it's taken care of properly. I would bet my life that if the whole world stopped wearing clothes there would be a lot less fat people. Without the ability to hide behind our clothes we'd have no other choice but to take responsibility for ourselves. I mean, I sure as heck know that if I was walking around with my goodies exposed 24/7 I'd think twice before eating a fatty ass cookie, or that fast food burger dripping with grease. I see so many benefits with ditching clothes, think of how much money we'd all save! Now, the clothing industry wouldn't save anything, but most of them overcharge anyways. And the sweatshops? Gone. With no clothing to make there wouldn't be a need to overwork young children for pennies on the hour. No more tan lines, getting ready in the morning would be a breeze, list goes on and on. Yeah, yeah there's probably a million reasons why we ShOuLd wear clothes, but whatever. I like where my head is at right now.

1 comment: