Search This Blog


Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Believe I Can Fly (DaY FoUr)

I usually post right when I get up to set my mind on my goals, but I've had a busy day! So, it's a little late, but here is my day four agenda...

Day Four: Remove All Doubt (Put a little faith in your heart...lol changed the words for the benefit of this post)

Doubt and worry are probably the biggest mood killers, and the two biggest problems in my life. I love to worry. If I'm worrying I feel okay. There has always gotta be something to complain about or judge in order for me to feel at peace...or at least that's what I used to be like. 

Over this past year I've done a butt load of soul searching and found out that I don't have to worry! Worrying is all a big waist of time!! I claim to be a believer in God yet I fear everything. Now, that doesn't make sense. God is this almighty, powerful, above all ruler, right? Well, with God backing me, how could fear even cross my mind? Good can stamp out evil in any case, this I truly believe. As long as our heart and head are in the right place, nothing can stop us from achieving success in whatever it is we wish to do. And, right now I wish to be a low-fat raw vegan. And so, I am. All we gotta do is believe we are something and that something will come true...as long as it's what we really want. Commit to it and show no fear. The second we fear is the second we distrust in our decisions, and in that second the world can come crashing down on us and our plans. Go out and feel good about the things you are doing. Have faith that they are right for your life, and just live with a big ol' smile on your face. Limit is only something thought out of fear. There really are no limits...barriers are broken everyday. Unexplainable miracles take place all over, this says to me that anything is possible. 

Oh! And day four was a another success :) 

2 comments:

  1. Teresa Girard-PesterfieldMay 31, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    We can do ALL things, through Him who gives us strength. Phillipians 4:13. This verse has got me through a lot of struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa Girard-PesterfieldMay 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM

    You can fly...........Angels have wings you know! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete