Search This Blog


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Make You Work, Work, Make You Work...

Okay, after that last little rant I decided to find something to assist me in my little (ha!) lifestyle change. I found this 21 day transition to raw program so I am going to document my progress through this blog.

Step One: My Raw Reasons (Why do I wanna do this anyways?!?)
1. More Energy!
2. Lessen my carbon footprint
3. Get that raw glow (without having to go to a tanning bed)
4. Mental Clarity
5. No more dependency on artificial products
6. Eliminate my stomach problems
7. End crap food binges 

Step Two: My Game Plan (How m' I gunna get it done?)
1. Eat as much fresh food as I want!! And only eat when I'm physically hungry (not mentally).
2. Do hot yoga to help with all the detox craaaap
3. Maintain a positive attitude and surround myself with people/things that support my progress.

Step Three: Have a Daily Journal (Write it out and ReLeAsE)
1. Blog is it. Anyone who's bored enough to read this better bare with me...these could be some challenging days. Detox from shit food is the same as detox from nicotine or any other addictive substance.Bring on the mood swings!

So there it is. My plan of action, and I start tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment