Search This Blog


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Smoothie Dilemma

So the other day I wake up all hyped about getting my green smoothie week started when I ran into a problem...NO GREENS! LoL this poses as a huge rut in the road because the main ingredient in a green smoothie IS the green. No big deal though, yesterday we made a trip to the farmers market and I loaded up! Tons of cilantro, lots of leafy edibles like kale, chard, and romaine. Yep, I'm all set.

Thing is, is that I indulged a little too much in some guilty pleasures yesterday and I'm pretty sure my tummy is still working on getting all the food I ate digested LoL so I probably won't be eating today. Looks like I'll have to start my green goodness tomorrow.

So0o stay tuned for updates on how I'm feeling and be lookin for some of the yummy recipes I discovered!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment