Search This Blog


Friday, August 20, 2010

RandomNess

Will I EvEr stop changing my mind? LoL seems like almost daily I am coming up with a new plan. I set things in motion and they never work out the way I think they will. 

If you're following my blogs then you know I had set my intentions on starting a week of nothing but green smoothies. Well, today was to be the first day of this little experiment...but given certain circumstances I am pushin my start date to Monday. Ain't no shame in that right? I'm not going to come at cha with a bunch of excuses (even though that's my specialty), just telling it like it is...same experiment, different day. No biggie. 

There are a lot of neat ideas I'm playing with right now. I am so excited to see how they unfold. My main goal is to learn as much as I can about nutrition, health and fitness. I will most likely be posting the information I'm taking in, so you'll be able to go on this journey with me. What I want to do is turn this blog into an information power house that is loaded with all kinds of health tricks and ideas. I just bought two books on raw food nutrition and thankfully the place I'm staying at has a gigantic library full of health books. 

Time to get the ball a rollin...

No comments:

Post a Comment