Search This Blog


Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful (How was your night?)

The birds are a chirpin', the rain is out...ahhh it's lovely. Actually the rain is pretty lovely LoL it's making the air smell super fresh. It's a nice little break from the sauna feeling my room had yesterday. 

So, how was my night? Oddly I probably slept in every humanly position possible. My head was even where my feet were suppose to be at one point. I just couldn't get comfortable! I was tossin' and turning, movin the pillows around, trying to sleep on my tummy, back...yeah I tried it all. Guess you can say it was pretty restless. BuT I feel very energized this morning and the gears are a turnin strong. So strong that the first thing I felt inspired to do was write this blog and release some of the things I've been stewin on. 

Where am I right now? Hawaii! The most beautiful, amazing place in the world and yet I still some how find a way to focus on the negative or troublesome things in my life. Hello? Talk about ruining a good thing...

What is all this drama and why have I allowed it to hang out with me for so long? It's like this back and forth battle between healthy and sick. Well ya know what? No more! Life is WaY too precious to waist any time honing in on the lame parts. Starting now I am living my life as an adventure. I am going to experiment with different things, explore, learn and just get down and dirty with the livin. No more planning out my next move. I'm just going to go with the ideas that are flowing through my head and take each one as a chance to grow. 

I'm going to get to know myself. Strip down to the bare minimum and be openly honest with who I am. I am treating myself as a stranger and taking the chance to become friends with the person that truly lies within. I want to learn new things about me everyday. I want to discover my limits and push them. I want to become my own best friend and support myself in whatever it is I choose to do. Wow talking like that just made me realize that I may be leading myself into some type of bi-polar, mulit-personality situation here. LoL. Nah no multi-personality....just becoming my own support system. If you can't count on yourself than who can ya count on? 

I'm going to take this life I've created and filter out all the things that aren't me. Stuff gets stuck to us sometimes. Whether it be through TV, the radio, or from other people...stuff just gets stuck. Ever hung out with someone for like a week then noticed yourself saying certain things that they say? 

We are like sponges...we take in and soak everything up, and once in a while we gotta be rung out and washed or we'll burst and start smelling like the bottom of the sink ;)

So this is my ringing out. I'm gunna twist myself on every level and squeeze out whatever it is that doesn't resonate with my heart. There just isn't room for it in my life anymore. Each day is going to be an experiment, and I'm going to experience this life for all that it can be. 

Watch out world - here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment